Monday, June 26, 2006

Just a quickie

I've been working today on a game board for a spread in a kids' annual. It's the most fun thing I've had to illustrate in a while. I'm savouring it, taking as much time as I dare; but another job is pressing... corrections (not my errors, incidentally) to a job for abroad; dull stuff but necessary.

When the board game is published I'll post a reduced version here. In the meantime, here's a sliver of it:
All done with the digital watercolours in Painter on my trusty old Mac.

Well, must go and get tea ready...more tomorrow. And I'm hoping to get some sketching done tonight, so watch this space!

3 comments:

muddy red shoes said...

way hay...youve got a blog, garden looks nice, dog looks sweet, hubby looks well, son looks grown up and definatly paint the camper...Ill be back

PG said...

God, you two know each other...of course you would, same agent...what a small world. :-)

Sue said...

Curses! Found out! ;-)