Tuesday, October 03, 2006

21 again...I don't think........


It's my birthday today! Parents and hubby have between them given me the cash to buy a really nice jacket..something classic that I can wear for ages because I like that sort of thing. :-) Son gave me a big box of chocs, so I shall be stuffing them away tonight...with help I have no doubt.

Had a lovely suprise Sunday after the rugby game (we won!), sitting in the rugby club bar with some other 'rugby mums', when there was an announcement over the tannoy to say it was my birthday on the 3rd and someone had gathered all the team around me to sing Happy Birthday while a huge bunch of flowers was thrust into my hands by hubby and a cake plonked in front of me by son! Blimey, my face must have been a picture! What a lovely thing to do, though.......


And this is what's left of the scrummy cake!

2 comments:

natural attrill said...

Sounds like you had a lovely time Sue. Happy Birthday from me and Toby. xxxxx
P.x

natural attrill said...

Just added lots of links to our blog including you, hope that's ok.
Penny.