Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Christmas card contemplations

It's getting near that time of year again and I'm starting to wonder what to draw on our family Christmas card this year. Last year's offering went down a storm and it's going to be a job to follow I think. Maybe an interior scene for a change, featuring the dog; a new addition to the family? Or an exterior snow scene of our cottage ? I bet it won't really snow here, but I'm so fond of painting snow scenes! Perhaps a Cornish scene, on the lines of last years, or is that cheating? Here are some of the previous years offerings starting with last years:


2 comments:

natural attrill said...

Lovely style of artwork you have for all your cards, looks like they are done in painter? I really like the colours you get on the snow and the fields.
Good idea to feature your dog this time.
Penny.

suzanne said...

Wow, what a beautiful dilemia you have in store! I'm sure anything you do will be incredible based on your previous years'. I especially like the one where you included the year. I think this makes it extra special.