Friday, November 24, 2006

Pick of Champions


Here's a great shot taken at a rugby game by hubby. Hell, that ball went high!
I have to say though, one of the best sporting photos I ever saw was taken by an old boyfriend; it featured racing driver Jackie Stewart picking his nose. The title was 'Pick of Champions' !

Freecycle worked it's magic today, when a lady came to pick up our old sofabed. It was only with the greatest reluctance that we let it go as it was squidgy and cosy and jolly useful. It's done service in the spare room (now my studio), Ben's room (where he covered it with the detritus of teenage bedrooms) and in the sitting room for a while, where the dog took a shine to it. Now we find it's become a piece of furniture too far and as we already have a pump-up double bed in case of visitors I advertised it on Freecycle. And so it's gone and I'm sure will get a new lease of life elsewhere. The dog will default to his bed again.

2 comments:

June said...

Wow, that rugby ball is leaving an advance vapour trail!

Sue said...

Hee hee hee! I'm not sure if Hubby saw it when he took it.