Sunday, January 28, 2007

We have heat!!


At last! The pain of shuffling from room to room carrying convector heaters with us, is over. The new multi-burner is in it's newly opened-up fireplace and although we're having to bleed the huge amount of air in the radiators, we're warm and cosy again! Today Mart and I went to fetch some more logs from Dave, down the road.


Wow, it's been about a month since I last wrote in my blog. Christmas came and went quietly, we had a big family get-together in January as one brother arrived from China and the other drove up from the wilds of Zummerzet and both our lovely nieces and a boyfriend and an unborn Wakefield , our Mum and my lot all smiled for the camera. I had to Photoshop myself in afterwards though so that we were all in. Great stuff!

2 comments:

natural attrill said...

Hello Sue,
What a lovely photo.
Penny.
x

June said...

I would love to have a multi-burner stove like that to heat a cosy cottage. Somehow it is nicer than gas central heating in a city semi!

Hope you are toasty warm now.
June