I've been 'tagged' by Penny at http://naturalattrill.blogspot.com/
to list 6 weird things about me, then to tag 6 others, so here goes:
Here are the instructions copied from Penny's blog - The Rules: Each player of this game starts with "6 weird things about you". Each person who gets tagged needs to write a blog post of their own 6 weird things as well as clearly state this rule. After you state your 6 weird things, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don't forget to leave a comment that says "you're tagged" in their comments and tell them to read your blog for information as to what it means.
Six Weird things about me...............Hmmmm......... well most people would say I'm weird generally, but here's a distillation of my little ways:
1. I'm a big fan of Sci-Fi. Always have been. As a tiddler I got a Dan Dare intercom set for Christmas. I devoured my brother's TV21 comic...much better than my Lady Penelope one. I read lots of trashy sci-fi novels...and my elderly mother is as bad, so that must be where that comes from. However, I would draw the line at dressing up as a sci-fi character and attending a convention.
2. As a teen I would throw up the chance to go to a disco for standing in a dark garden peering through a telescope at the sky. I loved astronomy and would have been an astronomer except my maths isn't up to it.
3. I can't bear to drink milk. The mere thought makes me shudder. Back in the mists of time when they gave out little bottles of milk at infants school at playtime, I'd do anything to get rid of it without the teacher spotting me. Nowadays I only dampen my cereal with the stuff and milkshakes are out unless laced with tons of icecream and flavour.
4. Of my two brothers, one's a buddhist monk and the other's an ageing punk!
5. I loathe driving. I've had a license since the 70's but have never ever felt at ease behind the wheel. I can drive locally, if there's easy parking.
6. I wish humans were covered in soft fur, like cats. Wouldn't it be lovely to stroke your partner! I see myself as tortoiseshelll colouring. And who would see your wrinkles then? Ha to all those cosmetic companies!
So my tag-ees are (if they don't mind):
muddy red shoes
middle of nowhere