Tuesday, December 11, 2007

'Tis done!

It's the usual imaginary Cornish scene, a figment of my tortured imagination. In this my fantasy, we are living in the larger house with the surfboard propped up and the fairy-lit palm tree. I have a lovely big studio down on the quay and there's a pub nearby. Fans of the Cornish Pirates rugby team will be pleased to note a couple of scarves in team colours.

Down by the tree are hubby, son, me and the dog. The old couple walking up towards the church are Martin's parents...this will be our first Christmas without them.

Have a peaceful Christmas, all.

8 comments:

Caroline B said...

It's lovely Sue! I think if I got one of these I'd frame it after Xmas!

June said...

That is a really nice touch Sue, adding Martin's Parents to the scene. I know they will be very much in your thoughts.

As you have already chosen your house and studio, can I pick one of the others for myself please? I'd be happy to borrow a bit of space in your studio for artwork and I promise you wouldn't hardly know I was there :o)

Sue said...

Thanks! I do love doing these, even when they're a rush (I never seem to be able to organise them for earlier in the year!)I actually did the a/w almost A4 size this time, so it'll get printed out full size after xmas and framed.

June, you can have the pink cottage on the corner, is that ok? I'll clear some studio space for you too! ;-) Helz has 'baggsied' the cottage with the porch far right so we'll be a lovely arty community. Any more? It's like being an estate agent!

June said...

The pink cottage is just great for me... between the pub and the studio, what more could one ask for!

Silly, but I feel so happy, like you just gave it to me for real!

red tin heart said...

This is fabulous!xoxo Nita

Gordon Fraser said...

Happy Christmas Sue!!!! Wishing you a successful New Year!!!

goth and the gothettes

muddy red shoes said...

happy new year sue, everything good for 2008, work life love and all...xx

Miss jane said...

AV,無碼,a片免費看,自拍貼圖,伊莉,微風論壇,成人聊天室,成人電影,成人文學,成人貼圖區,成人網站,一葉情貼圖片區,色情漫畫,言情小說,情色論壇,臺灣情色網,色情影片,色情,成人影城,080視訊聊天室,a片,A漫,h漫,麗的色遊戲,同志色教館,AV女優,SEX,咆哮小老鼠,85cc免費影片,正妹牆,ut聊天室,豆豆聊天室,聊天室,情色小說,aio,成人,微風成人,做愛,成人貼圖,18成人,嘟嘟成人網,aio交友愛情館,情色文學,色情小說,色情網站,情色,A片下載,嘟嘟情人色網,成人影片,成人圖片,成人文章,成人小說,成人漫畫,視訊聊天室,性愛,正妹牆,情色視訊,愛情小說,85cc成人片,成人貼圖站